OAKLAND, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Coda Signature, maker of award-winning cannabis infused gourmet edibles, all-natural topicals, and handcrafted concentrates, has officially arrived in California. The company’s portfolio is being distributed by HERBL and products are now available at dozens of retailers across the state including MedMen, Barbary Coast, Kings Crew, Erba, All About Wellness, and home delivery service, Lakeside Remedy.
@CodaSignature Launches in California
“Today marks a significant milestone for our company. Our California launch is an essential part of our journey toward becoming the leading cannabis infused products brand in North America,” explained Mark Grindeland, Coda Signature Co-Founder and CEO, who was recognized as one of the top 10 MVPs in the industry at the 2018 Cannabis Business Awards. “In 2015, we started Coda Signature in Colorado to provide premium quality infused products at an accessible price point. We have earned #1 market share in the adult-use chocolate category in Colorado and we manufacture four of the top 10 best-selling edible products in the state, per BDS Analytics. We built our business by manufacturing innovative products and delivering exceptional customer service to our dispensary partners. We look forward to executing our proven model in California.”
Coda Signature recently completed construction on a 20,000-square-foot production site in Oakland and plans to hire more than 200 employees for its California operations by the end of 2020.
“Early response in California to our flavor profiles and effects has been fantastic, and we are just getting started,” commented Elizabeth Cooke, Co-Founder, President and Chief Compliance Officer of Coda Signature. “Over the next few months, we plan to roll out our full line of edibles, topicals and concentrates across the state. We are grateful to the legal cannabis community for the warm welcome and we are proud to be a part of this dynamic market.”
Coda Signature’s California debut features the company’s popular line of chocolate bars. Each of the seven chocolate bars is made from the finest ingredients, such as single-sourced cacao from family farms in South America. With 100mg THC, each 20-piece bar is designed for convenient 5mg microdosing. The flavors include:
- Coffee & Doughnuts: Creamy milk chocolate joins robust coffee and toasted milk, finished with a dusting of cinnamon sugar. (No. 1 best-selling recreational chocolate bar in Colorado, according to BDS Analytics)
- Cream & Crumble: Milky white chocolate blends with tart sour cream and lemon, speckled with spiced crumble.
- Caramel & Corn: Deeply caramelized white chocolate embraces sweet, popped corn, and finishes with a dash of sea salt.
- Snap & Spice: Ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, anise, and a touch of citrus add the perfect snap to darkened milk chocolate.
- Maple & Pecan: A splash of sweet maple, smooth pecan butter, and a bit of hearty wood-smoked sea salt further enhances the depth of flavor in a custom blended darkened milk chocolate.
- Salt & Nibs: An 80% dark chocolate bar is studded with elegant pink Himalayan salt crystals and topped with honey caramelized cacao nibs.
- Fire & Orange: With floral and tart blood orange, bitter burnt sugar crystals, and the warm slow heat of cayenne, each piece is truly a duel of fire and orange.
Additional edibles, topicals and CO2-extracted concentrates will be introduced later this fall.
About Coda Signature
Coda Signature crafts premium cannabis-infused edibles, topicals and concentrates for medicinal and adult-use markets. Recognized as a leading innovator in product development, Coda Signature features bold flavor combinations and rejuvenating formulas made from only the highest-quality, natural ingredients. Founded in 2015, the company has garnered numerous awards for its products, which are currently available in over 600 dispensaries across Colorado and now California. Coda Signature is pursuing expansion into other emerging markets in North America. The company currently holds two licenses in Colorado (404-00507 and 404R-00134) and two licenses in California (CDPH-10003091 and C11-0000027-LIC). To learn more about Coda Signature, visit www.codasignature.com.
Launched in 2016, HERBL Distribution Solutions provides supply chain solutions to the cannabis industry with the use of innovative technology, information management experts, security specialists, and sales/marketing professionals. Utilizing proven distribution methods, our model is based on a perishable supply chain strategy that emphasizes the importance of customer satisfaction. We are the final gate of quality inspection and testing; additionally, we provide tax collection and fulfill all state reporting requirements.
Grasslands: A Journalism-Minded Agency
Founder & Interim Editor of L.A. Cannabis News